Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Friday 21 January 2011

I don't feel like talking. I'm retarded.

   you can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation, trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could´ve, would´ve happened...
   or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and MOVE THE FUCK ON
Smileing is only thing what makes us beatyful
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have thousands reasons to smile



naeratus annab tagasi kõik mille võtsid pisarad


you don’t know that nothing is endless, until it ends.

when i’m gone you realize i was the best thing what was happened to you

Music is everywhere – all you have to do is listen
And I'm floating. And it's like this amazing amazing feeling. I'm free. And I'm safe. But then I realize. I'm completely alone.



I didn’t fall, i attacked the floor

Naera, siis on naljakas !

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.




Never say "I wish I was dead." because if it came true, you'd make somebody else say the same thing
Võibolla nemad ei mõtle koguaeg sellele, et kõik võiks hästi minna, vaid lihtsalt läheb..
Naerata nüüd jälle sa, naerata. Nagu eile armas ! pisarad nüüd kuivata, naerata, naerata!

Please don't blame me for trying to fix this one last time, I have a hard time as it is !

No comments:

Post a Comment