Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Wednesday 12 January 2011

It's you, it's always been you


 Remember, you're beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone's gonna be able to see that.

 I wish I knew what makes you happy. So I could make you the happiest person in the whole world
You appear just like a dream to me...
 Love never fails
but people do
Never say goodbye, because saying goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting.
 You're the reason why I wake up in the morning
I hate it when you have to leave. I wish I could spend every minute with you
 I said I'd never let you go
And I never did

 I think about you every day
they say "get a life"
I say "NO"

 This makes sense to me.
I like words.
They are like someone who knows exactly what to do with their hands.
It feels so good
it hurts a little.
Outside there is a pool
I could go swimming
the way a body moves under water.
I want to tell you everything
H - have you missed me ?
E - everything alright?
L - like to see you
L - like to be with you
O - obviously I miss you
Just want to say hello to you
 I can't sleep knowing you're thinking of sad things
I love the way my heart beat reaces when your lips are about to meet mine ...


They didn't agree on much. In fact, they rarely agreed on anything, they fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday, but despite their differences they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment