Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Monday 17 January 2011

Listen and learn

 I hate being second to those I put first

 in 2011 I just want to be happy


 You decide every moment of every day who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance, every second
 Sorry I'm not perfect
Sorry I don't give a fuck
Sorry I'm not a diva
Sorry I just know what I want
Sorry I'm not a virgine
Sorry I'm not a slut
I won't let you break me
Think what you want
Best friends : they know how stupid you are and still choose to be seen wth you in public.
 I went out for a drink was sick on a bin and woke up all alone with just a headache and thoughts of kissing him
I will always be there for you, whether you say you need me or not.
 
 When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done.
More than FRIENDS .Less than LOVERS
 Love is love, no matter which way you decide to see it ...
I'm the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind.
 Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life
Keep the light inside your heart stay gentle as the morning breeze and hardly strong as a diamond ...
 You know for a guy, you act like a little bitch

 I am NOT drunk. I'm just feeling fine.
But when did we start letting Boys dictate our happiness ?

No comments:

Post a Comment