Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Sunday 23 January 2011

love is only thing what's important


 Sometimes I just want to fly away
Girls : do what they want
Boys : do what they can
I'm going to smile like nothins wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it's all a dream, and pretend it's not hurting me.
 I'm sick and tired of trying to hide the mess that I am
There is no such word as "lovede". Live has no past tense. If you ever stop loving someone, then you never truly loved them in the first place.
 I thought I had you figures out.
I need your hug
 haters only hate the people they can't have or the people they can't be
 I understand. I just don't care
 B : your world would be easier if I didn't come back
G : That's true. But it wouldn't be my world without you in it.
 tell me where I went wrong
 just leav me alone

 But I don't want to be alone
 Do you miss me too ?
 Baby, I really love me, pleas don't break my heart.. again

B : why u broke my car window ?
G : because u broke my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment