Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Sunday 30 January 2011

nothing is real

 You don’t wanna hurt me, but see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I’m tearing you asunder, and there’s a thunder in our hearts, baby

 don't be a drug, just be a queen
 dear monday
thanks for having the word mon in you. that's french for mine, in case you weren't aware, monday, but it makes me think of you more as my dad, and frankly that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.

You are my only escape.
You are the reason that I wait.
You are my only embrace.
You are the light that lights my face.



 I'm just tired. I'm tired of waking up to the same  routine everyday, seeing the same people, it's getting old. I'm tired of waking up alone and cold. Pushing myself to get out of bed. I'm just tired. That's my excuse.
 guys drink to forget about girls; girls drink to think back about the guy. when guys are in love they become poor; when girls are in love, they become pretty. guys can forget, but can't forgive; girls can forgive, but can't forget. when guys are heart-broken, they try to forget about the girl by going out with another girl; when girls are heart-broken, they try to find his characteristics in another guy. guys wish to be her first love; girls wish to be his last.
 just once, I'd like to be the girl that gets the guy in the end. just once
 you're right, actually. I ampretty - I'm , I'm pretty troubled and I'm, I'm pretty confused, and I'm afraid. really really afraid. Really afraid

 Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn
I wish that I could tell you everything.
if i could have this one.. my life would be perfect
 trust is lika a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection.
 and it's you and me
and all at the people
and I dont't know why,
I can't keep my eyes off of you
 secondly, don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want

 a girl should be two things classy and fabulous


If a bitch ever steals my man, theres no better revange than letting her keep him. Real men can't be stolen  unless he wants to.
Good Love is on the Way
 people do not care about you as much as you think they do

 I can't tell you what it really is I can only tell you what it feels like
 guess I'd rather hurt than feeling nothing at all
 the drunk kids, the catholics, they're all about the same. they're waiting for something, hoping to be saved.

we've singing Billie Jean, mixin' vodka with caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment