Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Thursday 20 January 2011

Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.



The life you live is more important than the words you speak.
Don't walk in front of my, I may noy follow. Don't walk behind of my, I may not lead. Walk beside of me and be my friend!
I want to live in your eyes,die in your arms and be buried in your heart.

When i'm with you,I smile and laugh I seem happy. But when I'm alone, I cry and feel pain in my heart. I am really sad because you're not mine. You're her's
Someday you will cry for me, like i cried for you. Someday you will miss me, like i missed you. Someday you will need me, i like needed you. Someday you will love me, but i wont love you.
How can I say "I love you" when I love you more than words can say?
Armastus on nagu liblikas peos, kui liiga õrnalt hoiad, siis läheb lendu, kui liiga tugevalt hoiad siis puruneb.
Life will only last so long, but your dreams will go on forever.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Nothing will come to you if you don’t go for it! It takes just a step to achieve your goals!


Life is what happens to you while you’re working for your future.
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silent and a broken heart to find true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment