Elu on mäng, mis lõpeb alati surmaga, ükskõik kuidas sa seda ka ei mängiks

Friday 21 January 2011

the way you make me feel

Who are you tell me how live my life cause I won’t give up, these are my shoes my view my cue to say I do give a fuck

Ilu on igavik, mis kestab vaid hetke
Sarcasm is body’s natural degense against stupid

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.



I’m a time waster and i love it
Being happy is something you have to learn. I often surprise myself by saying "Wow, this is it. I guess I'm happy. I got a home I love. A career that I love. I'm even feeling more and more at peace with myself." If there's something else to happiness, let me know. I'm ambitious for that, too.


It's hard to look at someone and remember the good times you used to have and then realize that they are in your past
Kui armastus pähe lööb, siis võib kõike juhtuda


Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed, who you have lost & how much of it is your fault.


Life ends when you stop dreaming. Hope ends when you stop believing. Love ends when you stop caring. So, dream, hope and love ....

 
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift


We don't know the value of our moments until they have become a memory.











 We have been singing Billie Jean, mixin’ vodka with caffeine

Õnn on kui tänavapoiss kes naeratab kord ja kaob

No comments:

Post a Comment